I run a number of one day training courses for librarians, learning technologists, teachers and lecturers in the field of copyright and new technologies, for organisations such as CILIP and in a freelance capacity. Recent courses include:
- Copyright and E-learning
- From E-learning to M-Learning
- Copyright and social media
- Copyright, IPR issues and lecture recording.
I also have experience of facilitating workshops on:
- Creative approaches to education (based on my experience of developing resources such as Copyright the Card Game),
- Reviewing and auditing information and digital literacy within an institution.
I also undertake research on a freelance consultancy basis in the field of information literacy, digital literacy, copyright education, copyright and new technologies.
Please get in touch via the form if you wish to find out more.